Shakhtar Donetsk vs Inter Milan Preview & Tips
Both Shakhtar and Milan have been full of goals recently. Defence is neithers strong suit so my best bet is BTTS and over 2.5 goals.
- Shakhtar Donetsk vs Inter Milan Preview & Tips
- Head to Head
- Shakhtar Donetsk Form
- Shakhtar Donetsk Team News
- Inter Milan Form
- Inter Milan Team News
- Shakhtar Donetsk vs Inter Milan FAQ
- Shakhtar have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 4 home matches (all competitions).
- Shakhtar have seen over 3.5 goals in their last 3 matches (all competitions).
- Inter have seen over 3.5 goals in 6 of their last 7 matches (all competitions).
- Inter have seen BTTS in 5 off their last 6 matches (all competitions).
- Inter have seen over 3.5 goals in their last 4 away matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
Inter have a 2-0 record over Shakhtar with three draws in five encounters.
Shakhtar Donetsk Form
Shakhtar sit second in the league and have scored 12 goals in their last three matches.
Following their 2-0 loss to Sheriff in the Champions League, they defeated Mariupol’ 5-0 in the league.
This was followed by a 3-0 win at home to Dinamo Kiev and an equally impressive 4-1 victory over Veres Rivne.
Shakhtar Donetsk Team News
Veteran Junior Moraes will miss the clash due to a ruptured ACL.
Inter Milan Form
Inter are in fine goalscoring form, netting 11 goals in three matches.
The reigning Italian champions recorded a 6-1 win over Bologna after their 1-0 loss to Real Madrid in the Champions League.
The Nerazzurri then defeated Fiorentina 3-1, before they were held to a 2-2 draw by Atalanta.
Inter Milan Team News
Midfielders Arturo Vidal and Stefano Sensi will remain sidelined due to injury
In better news, midfielder Nicolo Barrella lasted 89 minutes in his return from injury and is in contention to feature against Shakhtar.