Inter Milan vs Sheriff Preview & Tips
Inter Milan have been inconsistent and face a Sheriff side playing with no fear in the Champions League. I am keeping this one safe and backing the visitors to score in Italy.
- Inter Milan vs Sheriff Preview & Tips
- Head to Head
- Inter Milan Form
- Inter Milan Team News
- Sheriff Tiraspol Form
- Sheriff Tiraspol Team News
- Inter Milan vs Sheriff FAQ
- Inter Milan have won 1 of their last 9 matches (Champions League).
- Inter Milan have kept 1 clean sheet in their last 9 matches (all competitions).
- Sheriff are undefeated in their last 19 matches (all competitions).
- Sheriff have won 8 of their last 9 matches (all competitions).
- Sheriff are undefeated in their last 10 matches (Champions League).
Head to Head
This will be the first match between Inter Milan and Sheriff.
Inter Milan Form
Inter Milan have been inconsistent in recent weeks.
Simone Inzaghi’s side drew 2-2 against Atalanta before a 0-0 draw at Shakhtar Donetsk in the Champions League.
Inter Milan returned to Serie A with a 2-1 win at Sassuolo. They lost 3-1 at Lazio on Saturday after Ivan Perisic opened the scoring from the penalty spot.
Inter Milan Team News
Christian Eriksen remains out with a heart condition.
Denzel Dumfries, Lautaro Martinez and Matias Vecino are set to start.
Sheriff Tiraspol Form
Sheriff Tiraspol are undefeated in their last 19 matches which includes 16 wins and three draws.
Yuriy Vernydub’s side got past Red Star Belgrade and Dinamo Zagreb to reach the Champions League group stage. They kept on producing upsets in the group stage, winning 2-0 against Shakhtar Donetsk and 2-1 at Real Madrid.
Sheriff returned to the Divizia Nationala with a 1-0 win at Milsami and 4-0 home win against Sfintul Gheorghe.
Sheriff Tiraspol Team News
Striker Lovro Bizjak remains out injured.